This outstanding bicentenary home is one of the oldest estates in Ontario. As part of the Baron de Longueuil’s estate, Duldraeggan Hall was purchased in 1805 by Alexander Grant.
While the first onsite building dates back to 1805, the baronial inspired stone house was completed around 1821.
An enchanting English garden, surrounded with beautiful stone walls, was created by artists and artisans brought especially from Scotland to landscape the property.
Duldraeggan Hall stayed within the Grant family until 1910. Mr. Rafael, an artist, owned the estate for a few years before Dr. T. W. Smith. purchased it in 1915. (hospital….)